Blanket Making Kit (to pick up)
$12.00 = COST OF 1 BLANKET MAKING KIT
$12.65 = COST OF 1 BLANKET MAKING KIT PLUS HELP WITH CREDIT CARD FEES (optional choice when you order below)
CHOOSE THIS KIT IF YOU WILL PICK UP YOUR ORDER AT OUR WORKSHOP.
If you want your kits shipped to you, click here to order.
Do you want to make a blanket for a child in foster care? This is the kit for you: pre-measured and cut fleece (1.5 yards) with sample fringe cut at each end of 2 opposite sides of the blanket, our special tag already attached to a back corner, a fringe-cutting template and instructions.
Check out these THINGS TO AVOID when making a fleece blanket.
- One layer only
- Cut fringe at TWO opposite ends, not all four sides.
- Tie one knot in each fringe. Do not tie fringe together.
- Please keep blankets away from areas where they can pick up pet hair.
- Special tag is already attached
- On the tag, fill in YOUR first name after "Handmade by."
- On the tag, leave the top line BLANK for the child to complete.